Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hunstanton, Norfolk

I spend far too much time on the internet and therefore come across a lot of music. Recently Deaf Havana released their music video for Hunstanton Pier which you can find here. I've spend half my summer in Norfolk and as Hunstanton was only an hour and a half away I suggested that my family and I take a trip there. We didn't go into town, instead we stayed by the water's edge. Here are some the photos I took. 









I love the photo below because all it is is the ocean and the sky meeting. It's a little difficult to see where there divide is between the two; that's probably what I love most about it.


No Bank holiday weekend is complete without a little bit of British rain. It's safe to say that we got absolutely soaked.

To finish off this post, I'll leave you with a bumble bee.


No comments:

Post a Comment