Saturday, February 04, 2012

My babies

One thing my friends know about me is that I'm the one with the camera; be it outings for the day, parties, dinners or various school occasion. I have a tendency to go straight to my laptop, a bit of editing and have photos posted on Facebook within a couple of hours of the occasion finishing. I love the feedback of the photos, getting the notifications of people liking the photos, changing their profile pictures, sharing them etc.

A majority of my photos are taken with the two cameras I currently own. About 5 or 6 years ago for my birthday I was given a Canon Digital IXUS 75. I use this camera when I go out on day trips with the school and I don't want to bring my larger camera. This is great to have in my bag every time I go out as its small, light and works perfectly.



The second camera is a Panasonic Lumix G1 that I was given for my 16th birthday. I use this camera when I was more detailed photographs as I have a lot more control with it. I tend to take it with me when I'm going out when the weather is clear and bright or if I'm just going to have a walk around the school grounds.
During some occasions I borrow a camera from a teacher, usually these are Canon DSLR's which I love. When I'm taking photos there is nothing more satisfying than hearing the sound of the shutter closing and opening, then having a look at that single moment in time that you have been able to capture. 





No comments:

Post a Comment