Sunday, February 05, 2012

Summer/Spring Weather

May, June, July, and September have got to be my favourite months of the year. The lighting is perfect, the weather is just right to spent the whole day outside and there is nothing better than just lying on the grass doing absolutely nothing. I'm writing this post while inside, warm in bed, while it is about 3 degrees outside with 6 inches of snow. I don't mind snow most of the time because I think it looks gorgeous but after the first day it turns to ice or slush and its just a bother. The Spring/Summer months make for the best times to take photos of people, especially outdoors. The activities that are possible at these times are better; plus the sunsets are gorgeous and you can wear what ever you want! 

Model Abby Neal

I prefer this...
Location: St. Edmund's College
To this..
Location: St. Edmund's College




No comments:

Post a Comment