Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Challenge

I was reading an article on the Daily Mail website, which you can read here. The article is about a family where the parents are both carriers of the gene that causes albinism. There was a one in 4 chance of their children having albinism but three of their five children were born with albinism; they also adopted a little girl from India. Now, one of the children is Amy who was declared legally blind. Today Amy is a mother, wife and a photographer. There was a link to here blog which you will find here. Amy is doing a 1,000 day challenge which is where she has taken a photo a day but 1,000 days; she's nearly finished with this challenge. This has inspired me to take the challenge on myself. With circumstances at the moment this is not actually possible because I do have exams to focus on. This means that I'm going to keep this challenge in mind, possibly start this off during the summer once I've broken up from college. This should keep me occupied. 1,000 days worth of photos, each having to be pretty different. I think it is a challenge I will be accepting as my love for photograph will definitely flourish. Gives me a reason to get off the sofa and get outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment