Friday, March 09, 2012

Portfolio task: The beginning

I've decided that I want to study Film and Television Production at university. This interest was brought on by my passion for photography and working on my Media Studies coursework. For my application, a portfolio is required and one of the tasks is '10 photographic stills which form a narrative for a drama'. I've decided that I'm really going to go for this project. I'm going to blog about each step I'll be taking from the location shots, to the cast photos to the finished photos. I'll be writing a mini synopsis, creating a sketch storyboard, speaking to potential cast, taking location photos, costumes and then the photographic storyboard. This will be done within the next two weeks. Best get started now! Watch this space! 

No comments:

Post a Comment