Thursday, March 29, 2012

Interview

Yesterday, I had sent off my portfolio to Anglia Ruskin to go along with my application around 12:30 during my lunch hour. Two hours later I had an email inviting me for an interview. The interview is on the 3rd of May at 10:20 with the course tutor Robert Klenner as well as the Senior Lecturer for the Film and Television course; finding that out has really turned my tummy I know that this is 6 weeks away but I'm already incredibly nervous! I really want to get an offer or something for this course. I hope they like me. I'm going to have to start preparing now for this interview, although I have no idea what sorts of things they will be asking me about which will make it difficult.

You can view my submissions by looking at my other posts that have the portfolio tag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment